Tom (chair), Rod, John Mc, Michelle 1, Michelle 2, Steve, George (Minutes)
1. Chair. Agreed Tom would chair the meeting.
2. Matters arising from the last minutes.
A) Toilet Block Sign. Done – thanks to John M.
B) Communal Shed Roof. Ian Woolard has ordered roofing materials.
C) Scaffolding Planks. £19 collected so far.
D) Gift for Joan P. John Mc has arranged this.
E) Resurfacing of Main Path. Ian Woolard has this in hand.
3. Thefts. A number of thefts from plots have taken place. Please be aware of this and report anything suspicious to any of the attendees above.
4. Website Craigentinny Allotment website is up & running again. Please email any items for inclusion to John Mc.
5. FEDAGA 60th Flower & Veg Show. This will take place on the 16th Spetember. See notice board for details.
6. FEDAGA AGM. This will take place on the 16th October. See notice board for details.
7. Site Rep. John Mc has indicated his intention to resign. Anyone interested in taking over this role should please give their name to John Mc.
8. Roll of Felt This is available. Please ask Michelle.
A) The shop at Inverleith Allotments. This will be open during March & April.
B) King’s catalogue. John Mc has placed this plant & seed catalogue in the communal hut. FEDEGA has arranged a discount, which is also available online.
10. Date of next meeting – Sat 13th October at 11am.