Saturday 13 October 2012
John M (Chair), Norma, Alec, George (Minutes)
1. Chair. Agreed John would chair the meeting.
2. Matters arising from the last minutes.
A) Communal Shed Roof. No further information. In addition a new lock for the door is required to replace the broken one. John M. will pursue the matter with Ian Woolard.
B) Scaffolding Planks. £21 received
C) Resurfacing of Main Path. No further information. John M. will ask Ian Woolard
3. Woodchips. Thanks to Rod for obtaining a supply.
4. Website Joan P. had produced an example of a newsletter. We thought it was a great idea. Joan has offered to produce it monthly and is looking for copy, photographs etc
5. FEDAGA AGM. This will take place on the 16th October. Everyone welcome. If you can’t make it and would like to raise an issue or ask a question get in touch with John Mc.
6. Site Rep. John M. has agreed to do this on a temporary basis. We’re still looking for a permanent site rep.
7. Date of next meeting –Since we still had a number of items outstanding agreed to meet again on Sat 10 November at 11am.
NOTICE TO ALL PLOT-HOLDERS
If you haven’t been sent a copy of these minutes & would like a regular copy in future, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org